Do you or your staff intend to travel to Europe for business purposes next year? If so, check that you have everything in place following Brexit:
1. Passports must have at least 6 months left on them.
2. Travel insurance will be required to cover any medical needs.
3. If driving in Europe check whether the country you are visiting requires an International Driving Permit and if using your own car, make sure you have a “green card” and GB sticker.
4. Mobile phones may incur roaming charges – check with your provider.
5. Check that any payment cards you usually use will continue to work OK and / or not incur unexpected fees.
6. You may need to complete a Customs Declaration if taking
goods with you.
Full guidance as it stands at the moment can be found here: https://lnkd.in/dJQFBQC